image by Mark Sampson
A 92 km, 3 day trail running safari experience through the culturally significant & wildlife rich bushveld of the Greater Mapungubwe Transfrontier Conservation area.
From the ancient Mapungubwe citadel in South Africa, to the rolling savannah of Botswana’s Tuli block; this journey of discovery takes us across the mighty Limpopo River to the banks of the gigantic Shashe River, through the rural villages of Maramani, past huge Baobabs & along ancient elephant trails etched into stone in Zimbabwe. This is the ultimate safari-on-the-run experience in one of Africa’s most sought-after big-game areas.
- Responsiv Race Vest 10L (2x 600ml)ZAR2,595.00 Earn 259 Reward PointsOut of Stock
- Trail GaitersZAR595.00 Earn 59 Reward PointsOut of Stock
- UltraLight Windproof Jacket - LadiesZAR1,395.00 Earn 139 Reward PointsOut of Stock
- UltraLight Windproof Jacket - MensZAR1,395.00 Earn 139 Reward PointsOut of Stock
- Antishock GaitersZAR750.00 Earn 75 Reward PointsOut of Stock